Re: [Epiphany] Epiphany toolbar and scrollbar problem

On Sun, 2003-04-13 at 20:24, Ka-Hing Cheung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just compiled epiphany from cvs, looking good.
>
> Only two things:
> 1) After I add a toolbar with Edit->Toolbars->add toolbar, I don't see a
> way to remove it (except by removing toolbar.xml and restart). Also I
> don't think I can drag out the items after dragging items to the new
> toolbar.

You can drag the toolbar to the editor dialog (if memory serves me
right). Also if you remove all items from a toolbar, the toolbar will be
removed. Finally, right click-> remove toolbar. The toolbar editor in
general needs some ui work, but we really need more testing and people
to think about it.

> 2) Is there a way to make the scrollbar Gtk'ish?

Mozilla issue :/

dave