[Epiphany] RE: GNOME Development Series Snapshot 2.3.0: "Mighty Atom"

> From: Jeff Waugh [mailto:jdub@perkypants.org]
> I guess it comes down to communication. I know a lot of
> people have said
> nice things about Epiphany, but I haven't tested it yet
> because it hasn't
> had a tarball release for a very long time [1].

That needs to start happening if we have a chance of considering it for
GNOME 2.4. It does build easily from jhbuild.

I'm using a cvs version from a month ago and it's refreshingly simple and
GNOME-like.

> [1] I don't test from CVS.

Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net