[Epiphany] RE: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

It would be really great to hear from the Galeon and Epiphany maintainers
about how this might affect their future devlopment plans and/or project
aims.

Murray Cumming
murrayc@usa.net
www.murrayc.com

  http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap.html

Thanks,

- Jeff

[1] That is such a cool name. ;)

   "If the Internet really wanted to become sentient, it probably could."
                               - Raph Levien