RE: [Epiphany] autogen.sh problems

On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 15:10, mpeseng@tin.it wrote:
> [...]

Thanks, it builds now.
Unfortunately can I not launch it.

[robert@mostpress epiphany-0.2]$ epiphany

** (epiphany:8587): CRITICAL **: file ephy-automation.c: line 78
(ephy_automation_new): assertion `factory != NULL' failed
epiphany: relocation error: epiphany: undefined symbol:
_ZN13nsCOMPtr_base18assign_from_helperERK15nsCOMPtr_helperRK4nsID
[robert@mostpress epiphany-0.2]$

BTW: what does prolly mean? Hey - I'm from Austria and it's not in my
dictionary ;-)

BTW2: Did you already visit http://epiphany.sourceforge.net? (will take
some time to get used to typing mozdev.org instead of sf.net)

Robert