Re: GObject Introspection

Hello Felix

Especially the outside availability is interesting to me, it would be a very nice widget/API thing to display images in general and fit them automatically if the widget is resized :D
Am I allowed to ask whether there is a reason that's not "public"? I don't understand GObject introspection so far yet, so sorry if it's trivial in that context ^^

Greetings
Christoph