Re: GObject Introspection

Hello Christoph

Yes, GObject introspection is still working in eog. However, it is not available outside of eog, like for example the introspection for GTK+. eog offers introspection only for its plugins.

The Python Console plugin allows 'direct' access to it. I am not sure about how well _javascript_ is supported right now. I think I remember some kind of JS engine change in libpeas, the library that provides the plugin support for eog.

Regards,

Felix