Re: Half-Gif

Hi Pedro,

sorry for the late response. I don't have much time lately and seem to
have forgotten your mail.

Your GIF seems to be not entirely following the GIF specs. The GIF
format separates the screen size from the image size. That way they can
use smaller frames in animations. One requirement though is that all
images/frames must fit into this screen. That requirement is is not met
by your image. It defines a screen of 600x400 but the frames are
actually 600x600px.

You can file a bug report in GNOME's bugzilla against the gdk-pixbuf
component to be more forgiving in this case, but I wouldn't have much
hope to see this fixed.

Regards,

Felix