"+" Enlargement with "Next" and "Previous"

I use "Next" and "Previous" to look at al the images in a directory with EOG, and often I want to use the same enlargement for all of them. However, when I click "Next" or "Previous" my enlargement setting goes back to the default without any scale change, and I have to click "+" again. I would prefer it if the enlargement settings were preserved when I go between images.