More improvements to the map plugin

Hi,

I've made further changes to the map plugin: it now displays all the
images from the collection (usually same directory) on the map.  You can
click on the marker to change the current image.

I would like a review of the code and some comments on usability.  I
find it useful to see all the geocoded images, but it is a little bit
harder to see which image is the current one of the map (the icon is
twice as big).

Also, if you start Eog with a large amount of images, this plug-in will
slow down the start up considerably.

Thanks for taking time to review the changes and test them.

Pierre-Luc