Checking for Existence.

Hi,
I new here, and i was woundering if exist already a integration of Eye
of Gnome with webapp like a Picasa(google). Surfing in google, i just
found some tips how run Picasa using wine, but this is something that i
really believe wasn't a true peguin's(linux) picasa integration or
another photo album webapp.

To be honest do not even if this is most apropriate place to send this
msg, exist division between user/devel list in EoG?

So, i am developer too and i want to help with anything that need help,
the project have some To-Do list? are someone insteresting in make
Picasa integration with EoG and Natilus? we can join forces.

Thanks,
Toy