Re: When a photographer uses eog -- some observations

El mar, 15-07-2008 a las 21:02 +0200, Felix Riemann escribió:
> > 9b) slideshow. To have it look professional (e.g., when showing
> photos
> > to a larger audience with music in the background, etc.) it would
> be
> > nice to have fading between the photos, in 3 variants: Fade via
> black,
> > fade via white, fade directly into next photo.
> >
> I don't know if the current image viewing widget (yes, once again) is
> powerful enough for this. It might be worth keeping an eye on the
> experiments Claudio is currently doing with a possible replacement
> using
> the Clutter library.[5]

I'm working on a completely different approach to this. Forget the bling
in the cited link, and think only of the nice fading transition. Code is
still very incomplete, but I'll be working more on that during next
weeks. If enough people care, I may even put the git clone online
somewhere..

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>