- From: Gernot Klimscha <gernot fluendo com>
- To: eog-list gnome org
- Subject: Some improvements
- Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 12:05:12 +0200
I added some small improvements to eog that make my life easier.
The things I did are:
1. Added a new menu entry that allows to copy the currently viewed
image's path to the clipboard. I am using this to make it easier to send
images over IM for example so I don't have to search everytime for the
picture path and the exact filename (even worse with images from a
digital camera where the names contain a lot of numbers ...)
2. Added a new menu entry that allows to toggle between real size and
fitted one, so I can switch with one key shortcut between the two.
3. When in normal view mode, use ESC key to quit eog (Sorry for that
fast quitting, but that's because I am used to it from other tools).
As said, these are just very small things, but I think they could be
useful for everybody using eog.
If you want I can submit a patch, but as I am using Ubuntu Hardy I made
the changes against eog 2.22.2, so I would also submit a patch against
Would that be one patch or 3, one for every change?
] [Thread Prev