Re: eog improvements

Am Freitag, den 11.07.2008, 12:51 +0200 schrieb Plaza Onate Florian:
> Hi all!
Hi!

> I have submitted some ideas of improvements of Eye Of Gnome on ubuntu
> brainstorm and I'm not sure that you have seen them yet.
>
> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/8646/

Current development versions (and thus 2.24 will most likely too) ship
with a plugin allowing you to do just that. Activate the plugin,
doubleclick the image area and you are fullscreen, doubleclick again and
you are back to normal.

> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/8658/

Currently the delay is I think 5 seconds which should make the user
aware of the fact that he can still use his mouse to interact with the
program. But I guess we could think about an option to make the cursor
initially hidden as well (or even make it default). You might want to
open a feature request in GNOME's Bugzilla for this to make it easier
trackable.

> http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/8668/

There seems to be some confusion about what you really mean. Do you want
to scroll the currently displayed image (as if you used the scrollbars)
or do you wan't to switch between images with the scrollwheel?

Bye!

Felix