Re: Some ideas for eog

> I have sort of volunteered to maintain eog
congratulations

I did offer help writing code to enhance eog, but i'm totally can't find
my way into GNOME, I have some coding skills (still student) but I don't
know much about cvs diff paths make and so...
last few day while eog haven't a maintainer, I did build some stuff may
be merged into eog (if good enough)

in tar you attached with this email, there main.c (singel file code) and
compile (which an script to compile program) after compiling run as
"./ib ~/path/to/picture.ext" you will see there back and forward (to
browser folders) zoom functions (poor code, never mind) edit and
"attache to email" buttons

would be cool if eog could add functions (back forward edit attachment),
I'm ready to code using python if you want

thank you