Eye of Gnome 0.112.0 released (Gnome2)
- From: Jens Finke <jens triq net>
- To: <gnome-announce-list gnome org>
- Cc: <eog-list gnome org>
- Subject: Eye of Gnome 0.112.0 released (Gnome2)
- Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 22:25:28 +0100 (CET)
Hello lovers of flicker free image zooming,
"Eye of Gnome" 0.112.0 has been released.
* What is "Eye of Gnome"?
Eye of Gnome is an image viewer for the Gnome desktop and is
based upon the advanced Gnome development platform features, like
bonobo and gnome-vfs. It shows and zooms even large images very fast
and in very good quality. The EoG bonobo component is now also the
default image viewer for Nautilus.
* Changes in this release:
* fixed display flickering when zooming (me)
* removed features which won't be ready
within the Gnome2 timeframe: (me)
- evolution & gnocam configure options
- printing support
* eog.desktop updates for Gnome2 (me)
* build fixes for Forte CC (Laszlo Peter)
* disable properites menu item when
no component is loaded (me)
* fixed all remaining places where
strings aren't marked as translatable (me)
* some code cleanup (me)
* Updated translations:
Zbigniew Chyla (pl), Cristian Rose (sv), Duarte Loreto (pt)
Ole Laursen (da)
* Translator notes:
--> This release is string frozen. <--
EoG 0.112.0 needs the latest Gnome2 development platform.
(It may take some time until it pops up there, but it is under the way :)
* Known Bugs:
* Statusbar updates don't work.
* Changes to properties may crash eog.
For all other bugs and/or feature requests, don't hesitate to report
them through bugzilla.gnome.org. Use the EOG module and choose version
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin
] [Thread Prev