Eye of Gnome 0.112.0 released (Gnome2)

Hello lovers of flicker free image zooming,

"Eye of Gnome" 0.112.0 has been released.

* What is "Eye of Gnome"?

  Eye of Gnome is an image viewer for the Gnome desktop and is
  based upon the advanced Gnome development platform features, like
  bonobo and gnome-vfs. It shows and zooms even large images very fast
  and in very good quality. The EoG bonobo component is now also the
  default image viewer for Nautilus.

* Changes in this release:

        * fixed display flickering when zooming  (me)
        * removed features which won't be ready
          within the Gnome2 timeframe:           (me)
	  - evolution & gnocam configure options
          - printing support
        * eog.desktop updates for Gnome2         (me)
        * build fixes for Forte CC               (Laszlo Peter)
        * disable properites menu item when
          no component is loaded                 (me)
	* fixed all remaining places where
          strings aren't marked as translatable  (me)
        * some code cleanup                      (me)
	* Updated translations:
	  Zbigniew Chyla (pl), Cristian Rose (sv), Duarte Loreto (pt)
          Ole Laursen (da)

* Translator notes:

  --> This release is string frozen. <--

* Requirements:

  EoG 0.112.0 needs the latest Gnome2 development platform.

* Avability:

   (It may take some time until it pops up there, but it is under the way :)

* Known Bugs:

	* Statusbar updates don't work.
	* Changes to properties may crash eog.

For all other bugs and/or feature requests, don't hesitate to report
them through bugzilla.gnome.org. Use the EOG module and choose version
0.112.0 then.

Happy testing,

"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin