Eye of Gnome 0.111.0 released (Gnome2)

Hello,

"Eye of Gnome" 0.111.0 has been released.

* Changes:

        * setup eog-image-viewer component
          for translation                          (me)
	* removed window decorations on fullscreen
          mode                                     (me)
	* fixed image saving                       (me)
	* fixed all the remaining issues where
          strings don't get translated             (me)
	* Updated translations:
	  Abel Cheung (zh_TW), Takayuki KUSANO (ja)

* Requirements:

  Eog 0.111.0 needs the new Gnome2 development platform. Saving images will
  crash EoG unless a new version of gnome-vfs is released or you get the
  latest CVS version.

* Avability:

   ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/pre-gnome2/sources/eog/eog-0.111.0.tar.gz

* Notes:

  Michael Meeks hacked on Nautilus and gnome-vfs-mime-data to make EoG the
  default image viewer for Nautilus.

* Known Bugs:

	* Statusbar updates don't work.
	* Changes to properties may crash eog.
	* Printing doesn't work

  For all other bugs and/or feature requests, don't hesitate to report
  them through bugzilla.gnome.org. Use the EOG module and choose version
  0.111 then.

Regards,

    Jens

--
"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin