Eye of Gnome 0.111.0 released (Gnome2)

"Eye of Gnome" 0.111.0 has been released.

* Changes:

        * setup eog-image-viewer component
          for translation                          (me)
	* removed window decorations on fullscreen
          mode                                     (me)
	* fixed image saving                       (me)
	* fixed all the remaining issues where
          strings don't get translated             (me)
	* Updated translations:
	  Abel Cheung (zh_TW), Takayuki KUSANO (ja)

* Requirements:

  Eog 0.111.0 needs the new Gnome2 development platform. Saving images will
  crash EoG unless a new version of gnome-vfs is released or you get the
  latest CVS version.

* Avability:

* Notes:

  Michael Meeks hacked on Nautilus and gnome-vfs-mime-data to make EoG the
  default image viewer for Nautilus.

* Known Bugs:

	* Statusbar updates don't work.
	* Changes to properties may crash eog.
	* Printing doesn't work

  For all other bugs and/or feature requests, don't hesitate to report
  them through bugzilla.gnome.org. Use the EOG module and choose version
  0.111 then.

"Wer die Freiheit aufgibt, um Sicherheit zu gewinnen, wird am Ende beides
verlieren." -- Benjamin Franklin