Re: Moving Engagement List to Discourse

I just open the page in the browser and on mobile it works completely fine. There's no need for an app if that's an issue

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 5:10 PM Christopher Davis via engagement-list <engagement-list gnome org> wrote:
After investingating Discourse esterday, I do have some objections
that I think should be considered. Though the software itself is free,
the mobile app is proprietrary and the Android version has a hard dependency
on the proprietary Google Chrome app. I don't think we should force developers to
use proprietary applications for out official communication channels.

Mailing lists do not have this problem because there are many free software
e-mail clients.

Regards,
Christopher Davis