Re: Moving Engagement List to Discourse

Whoops! You're right.

Maybe something worth clarifying in the login window?

Thanks for the help!

-Bastian

On fre, Mar 1, 2019 at 5:54 PM, Neil McGovern <neil gnome org> wrote:
Your username is bastianilso, not the full email address. Make sure you click on the ldap button :) It's the same username and password (I think) that you use to log in to account.gnome.org Neil On Fri, 2019-03-01 at 17:49 +0100, Bastian Ilso wrote:
Great to see! I am having some trouble logging in with LDAP. It says "Sorry, there was an error authorizing your account. Perhaps you did not approve authorization?" I am trying to log in using the "bastianilso gnome org" account. -Bastian On fre, Mar 1, 2019 at 5:29 PM, Neil McGovern <neil gnome org> wrote: > On Thu, 2019-02-07 at 08:57 -0500, sri ramkrishna me wrote: > > I brought this up in Telegram but didn't receive any objections. > > > > Hi all, > > News on the Discourse front - this is now live! Have a visit at > https://discourse.gnome.org > > You can log in via LDAP, or sign up with email/google/github. > > I've created an Engagement category, so everything can go in there: > https://discourse.gnome.org/c/community/engagement > > In case you really don't want to use a web interface (although I > would > strongly recommend it, it's really rather nice), you can also > interact > via email, some instructions are available at: > https://discourse.gnome.org/t/interacting-with-discourse-via-email/46 > > Additionally, if you're a Foundation member, let me know by sending > me > (nmcgovern) a message on Discourse, and I'll add you to the group > which > gives you a little flair and a 'GNOME Team' title by your posts. > > Finally, when logging in, you'll get a message from discobot. This > friendly bot will guide you through the basic functionality. You > can > skip it if you want, but you'll miss out on getting a badge ( > https://discourse.gnome.org/badges) > > Any questions, let me know. > > Thanks, > Neil > -- > Neil McGovern > Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation > > _______________________________________________ > engagement-list mailing list > engagement-list gnome org > https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/engagement-list
-- Neil McGovern Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation