Re: Moving Engagement List to Discourse

On Thu, 2019-02-07 at 08:57 -0500, sri ramkrishna me wrote:
I brought this up in Telegram but didn't receive any objections.

Hi all,

News on the Discourse front - this is now live! Have a visit at
https://discourse.gnome.org

You can log in via LDAP, or sign up with email/google/github.

I've created an Engagement category, so everything can go in there:
https://discourse.gnome.org/c/community/engagement

In case you really don't want to use a web interface (although I would
strongly recommend it, it's really rather nice), you can also interact
via email, some instructions are available at:
https://discourse.gnome.org/t/interacting-with-discourse-via-email/46

Additionally, if you're a Foundation member, let me know by sending me
(nmcgovern) a message on Discourse, and I'll add you to the group which
gives you a little flair and a 'GNOME Team' title by your posts.

Finally, when logging in, you'll get a message from discobot. This
friendly bot will guide you through the basic functionality. You can
skip it if you want, but you'll miss out on getting a badge (
https://discourse.gnome.org/badges)

Any questions, let me know.

Thanks,
Neil
--
Neil McGovern
Executive Director, The GNOME Foundation