Re: GUADEC announcement - need help

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018, 6:16 AM Ekaterina Gerasimova via engagement-list <engagement-list gnome org> wrote:
Hi engagement team,

we have set the GUADEC dates and location and I would appreciate if
someone could volunteer to (or help) write announcements, publish them
and also publicise via social media.

We would like to announce towards end of this week. If you're
interested, ping me directly!

We have a volunteer who would be happy to work with you.  Mac, who is on the list can help create the announcement.  Feel free to introduce yourself!

Sri

Thanks
Kat