Re: No more release notes for me

On Mar 2, 2018, at 11:22 PM, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:

On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 6:16 AM, Link Dupont <link sub-pop net> wrote:
Could we migrate the release-notes repo to a project under gitlab? That might
make collaboration on them easier for the team.

I suggest not making that move not that we’re in the middle of translations and that the notes for this release are done anyway. As the plan is to migrate all of the remaining modules in the coming months, it should be on Gitlab for the next release.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director

Yea, that was what I was thinking. No need to rush and do it now.