Re: 3.28 release schedule

Hi,

This is great, thanks for those updates Allan. In an effort to get started on the release video as early as possible, I would be really interested in knowing whether we can tell what's going to be the main highlights of the 3.28 release already today. This would enable me to write manuscript, do storyboarding and start screen recording, thus giving more creative room to animation, video editing and music.

Does anyone have a good overview yet?

-Bastian