Re: Request for budget to update the event box contents

On 8 February 2018 at 04:06, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzi gnome org> wrote:
On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 1:01 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova
<kittykat3756 gmail com> wrote:
Laptop: up to £1800
Cables and other hardware: up to £100
Pens, markers, stationary and storage solutions: up to £100
Banner and other display materials: up to £200
1 shipping of the box from UK to France with UPS or DHL for JDLL: up to
£150

[…]
We have been given a budget of $5,000 USD for marketing purposes, so we'll
need to request additional funds for this. […]

Any news from the board? Since the board doesn't send our their agenda
any more, I can't check if it will be discussed today.