Request for budget to update the event box contents

Hi all,

as per instructions from the board, I am sending in a request for a
budget to update the contents of the European event box.

In all cases, I will chose the optimum cost-quality options. As the
board suggested that I should group the costs by type of item, the
estimated totals may in some cases be higher than the final
reimbursement request because I'm not keen on getting quotes for pens
and markers ahead of buying them.

Laptop: up to £1800
Cables and other hardware: up to £100
Pens, markers, stationary and storage solutions: up to £100
Banner and other display materials: up to £200
1 shipping of the box from UK to France with UPS or DHL for JDLL: up to £150

I am somewhat unclear on who needs to actually make the approval for
this request and how to get reimbursement. If anyone knows, tell me!

I would like to update the box contents in time for JDLL without
having a mad rush to get it done at the last second. The board is
deciding on what would need to be done with the old contents.

Thanks!
Kat