Re: Request for budget to update the event box contents

Are the printouts/related stuff already settled/designed? If not then I might have time to do it later this week.

Unfortunately the engagement group calls are now a little early for me (since I'm in CA), so I'm out of the loop on those and may have missed something.

Thanks!