Re: Screenshots for 3.30 release notes

Hello,

I have received no feedback on this aside from some suggestions from Allan (thanks Allan!). Creating the release notes is a team effort. Part of that effort is producing the screenshot pack. If you're willing to help take some screenshots of the upcoming 3.30 release features, *please* do so! I know it's challenging to build the upcoming release from source, but we need more people to track this stuff. Relying on a single person isn't going to be enough.

Link