Re: Feedback Needed | GNOME-Related Small Event Ideas and Resources

On 3 April 2018 at 01:19, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Hi all,

Carlos Soriano and I have been working on a wiki page to help people plan
small events in their area and access resources: GNOME-Related Events [1].
Thanks to a recent budget allocation from the Board, we now have some money
for small events, so we've included information on how to access those funds
too.

Please take a look at the wiki page and let me know if you have any
questions or comments about it. I'd love to give this list a chance to send
feedback before we send it to foundation-list. I'll also add this page to
tomorrow's Engagement team agenda in case anyone has further thoughts then.

That page redirects to
https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/Reimbursements for further
information about payments and reimbursements, so a bit of feedback
about that:

The page talks about publicising the event after the fact, but it's
also good to publicise before it happens.

There's no mention of where the reimbursement contact comes from or
how they appear on the event specific wiki page.

Thank you!

Best,
Nuritzi

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/Events

Nuritzi Sanchez  |  +1.650.218.7388 |  Endless