Coordinator needed for release day

Hi everyone,

As you should hopefully be aware, we have a release planned for
September 13th. Due to a personal conflict I won't be around to
coordinate release marketing on the day. Would anyone be interested in
doing this?

The process for coordinating the release announcement is documented on
the wiki [1]. It's fairly straightforward and all the materials will
be prepared in advance. However, it does require that you're available
online and that you have access to some buttons and levers (primarily
gnome.org but Twitter is also useful).

If you're interested, feel free to ask any questions or to discuss on
#engagement.

Thanks,

Allan

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/ReleasePlanning#Release_Announcement