Reddit IAMA to support release

We had talked in today's engagement meeting about doing an IAMA in /r/IAMA.  I was going to do it, but I would of course prefer if we had a group of people willing to help answer questions.  I figure that we can set some ground rules about what questions we won't answer.  Although I've noticed that in these IAMAs people tend to pick and choose anways.

It is a new kind of engagement for sure, but it's worth trying out once and see what the experience is.  As I said I'm willing to do it, but sometimes I don't always know what I'm talking about off the top of my head and it would be nice if people can flag questions worth answering.

I'm thinking I will put myself on whatever queue the IAMA people have.  Let me know what people think and whether they can help.