Re: testing a new process for social media

On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 6:34 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
Carlos Soriano was kind enough to create
http://gitab.gnome.org/GNOME/engagement, and so you can now create issues
for things like we want to advertise.  As a test, I have put in November Bug
Squash Month - https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/engagement/issues/1.

This way we have some way to track the things that need to be done and close
them out easily when complete.

Cool. How does that work exactly? You seem to imply that we will keep
a single issue for the whole Bug Squash Month campaign. How do we e.g.
plan tweets that need to be sent out or track those that have been? An
issue in a bugtracker is supposed to be a single task and one closes
it when they’re done with it, which allows progress to be tracked.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director