Re: Newcomers activities at GUADEC 2017

Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
@GUADEC team - thanks for inviting me to the call today! Here's a newcomers at GUADEC wiki page [1], where I added details for the newcomers' activities that we talked about.

While the wiki page is meant to be read by a newcomers' audience, I added detailed notes for organizers for each event.

@Engagement team: Please take a look - feedback and more ideas are very welcome!

Thanks for this Nuritzi! Would it be possible to have a space where we could record some of the other ideas that were generated as a part of these discussions?

Oh and one minor thing - wiki pages should have camel case titles (so "Newcomers" rather than "newcomers")...