Re: All Things Open - 2018

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017, 5:58 AM Emily Gonyer <emilyyrose gmail com> wrote:
Are you referring to the 2018 conference, or the one thats coming up
in October of this year? In either case, its possible that I could
attend and potentially run a GNOME booth.

Yes, I was referring to 2018 for speakers.  I didn't see anything in regards to booths on their web page do they have facilities for one?  If yes, I would love to see our presence there!

Sri

Emily

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 2:38 AM, Alexandre Franke <afranke gnome org> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 7:02 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
>> We need to make sure that we have a few people going to All Things Open.
>
> For those of us who, like me, don’t know about this conference, here’s the link:
> https://allthingsopen.org/
>
> It takes place in Raleigh, NC (where Red hat was born), and is “a
> conference for technologists and decision makers around the topic of
> open source in the enterprise”.
>
> --
> Alexandre Franke
> GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Every step is a first step if it's a step in the right direction. -
Sir Terry Pratchett