Re: poll for 20th birthday meeting this week

Looks like that is Friday at 10:00am PST  - 17:00 UTC I believe.  After the Engagement meeting.

Thanks all!

sri

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 3:24 PM Cassandra Sanchez <cassandra s 18 gmail com> wrote:
Thanks for sending it out, Sri!

- Cassandra

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 3:19 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me> wrote:
the times are PST, since currently I think only three are involved and we are all on the same time zone.  But if others want to show up, please put your name in!

Please finish by end of day if you can.

https://framadate.org/FlchgFgsuFh5AjJN