Re: GUADEC 2007 videos

On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 16:03 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
I have no idea what the license would be, though we mentioned it in:
http://markmail.org/message/26vibfspmibdakvc#query:+page:1+mid:jo4aa5nrrioh3hjf+state:results

CC-NC-BYSA would probably be the go-to license nowadays.

Thanks for finding the mail. It does look like some or all of the
videos have a license rendered into them. So I guess I'll have a look
at each and see if that is consistent.

- the Engagement and FTP teams to look into where those videos
disappeared

Pinged on #sysadmin, lets see if someone knows what happens.

Thanks. It's likely going to be better than the decoded/encoded twice
versions from YouTube.

Seems like they got lost and nobody knows what happened :-/

Aiden, do you still have any of the original files?

Benjamin