Re: GUADEC 2007 videos

On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 15:53 +0200, Benjamin Berg wrote:
Hi,

People with access right now are Alberto and myself, as far as I
know.

On Tue, 2017-06-13 at 11:50 +0200, Bastien Nocera wrote:
- the GUADEC YouTube channel to download all the talks on my
account
and reupload them in a nice playlist?

I am uploading them again right now. Will need some time to copy all
the metadata so please keep them available for now.

Do you remember the license so that they can be correctly tagged? Or
should they remain non-free/"Standard Youtube License"?

I have no idea what the license would be, though we mentioned it in:
http://markmail.org/message/26vibfspmibdakvc#query:+page:1+mid:jo4aa5nrrioh3hjf+state:results

CC-NC-BYSA would probably be the go-to license nowadays.

- the Engagement and FTP teams to look into where those videos
disappeared

Pinged on #sysadmin, lets see if someone knows what happens.

Thanks. It's likely going to be better than the decoded/encoded twice
versions from YouTube.

- somebody to tell me where I should upload the 2 videos I still
have
here (a talk from Jon and another from me).

What is the simplest solution? The easiest might be if I give you the
password for the guadec youtube account. Or I can upload them if you
make them available to me somewhere.

I don't have any "original" files any more. All those videos were

on
Google Videos at the time...

Too bad, that might have been useful.

Aiden might have them as well, but, well, we were in the early days of
Internet video, and YouTube barely existed.