Re: GNOME 20th Anniversary Party - Video Wall

Bastian Ilso <hougaard junior gmail com> wrote:
So far I have been working on a few things for the wall video. I have been
collecting old group photos from past GUADECs and made some animations with
those. I could try and see if I can get something ready for Friday, be it a
video of the stills or something more fancy depending on time.

Fantastic! Thanks Bastian. Just let me know how it goes - it does
sounds like they do want the video on Friday.