Re: GNOME 20th Anniversary Party - Video Wall

Hi,

So far I have been working on a few things for the wall video. I have been collecting old group photos from past GUADECs and made some animations with those. I could try and see if I can get something ready for Friday, be it a video of the stills or something more fancy depending on time.

-Bastian