Re: Updating the adopt a hacker list

The Friends of GNOME page has been updated with the new list of hackers, as proposed by Allan.

Tobias, could you please update the hacker list on gnome-paypal scripts? I don't know if directly affects the update, but i would be nice to have it updated.

-- Tom

On 21 December 2016 at 13:06, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
Hi.

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 05:24:34PM +0100, Allan Day wrote:
> Since no one has said they'll take care of this, here's a suggestion
> for an initial list of people to approach:

I have a list of the adopted hackers of the last year that I can share
with interested parties.
That list is probably relevant for making up a new list.

Cheers,
  Tobi