Open Source Days 2017, 18th March Copenhagen Call for Papers

Hi!

On march the 18th, open source days is taking place (1 day conference).

"Open Source Days 2017 is again targeted at newcomers to open source technology and experienced members of the community alike. With 2 geek tracks and a novice track, we strive to create an atmosphere which inspires to learn and get involved. We will be opening the doors at 10.00 and will have the day packed with talks until 18.00."

Submitting talks is still open and can be submitted on this website:
https://opensourcedays.org/speakers

I submitted a talk on how to get involved in GNOME, and also asked if there is opportunity to make a booth there.

-Bastian