Re: Sticker distribution center | Czech Republic

Hey Carlos,

On Tue, Feb 21, 2017 at 11:18 AM, Carlos Soriano via engagement-list
<engagement-list gnome org> wrote:
This sounds like a great idea, I think I would change one of the
stickers to have a hexagonal shape to do things like this.
Otherwise it looks pretty good.

That's something we want to have indeed. Jakub said he'd work on a
design, but it is not ready yet. That's why it's not in this first
batch.

About the amount of stickers I'm not sure myself, but I wouldn't do
much for a first batch, then we can order more with the feedback we
get.

Please take into account that it usually saves a lot to do larger
batches. The difference is less noticeable for really large batches,
but sometimes it only costs 10% more to go from 500 to 1000! Just have
a quick look at the pricing at
https://www.stickermule.com/custom-stickers

--
Alexandre Franke