GNOME 3.24 release marketing

Hi everyone,

GNOME 3.24 is scheduled for release on March 22nd - that's about five weeks from now. That means we need volunteers to help with release marketing!

The main tasks we need to cover are:
  • Writing the release notes
  • Writing a news post for gnome.org
  • Collecting screenshots (to use in the release notes and a separate screenshot pack)
  • Social media - ideally needs a schedule for the run up to the day, people to post to Twitter, G+ and Facebook
  • Release video, if Bastien is happy to do one - usually needs help with the script and editorial review
Does anyone have other ideas for things we should do?

Work on the release notes has already started on the wiki. I'm happy to work on that, although help would be really appreciated. If you can help with any of the other tasks, let us know, or tune into #engagement.

Thanks!