GNOME's 20th birthday

Hi all,

This year is going to be GNOME's 20th birthday, and the GUADEC team is organising a birthday party as a part this year's conference. We have some ideas about what to do for this, but we'd love input from the Engagement Team. I know that you spent a while on this at last year's GUADEC!

If you'd like to participate in our planning arrangements, do join guadec-list and #guadec. It would also be great to have a discussion here.

Thanks!