Re: Hello && About the Talk on GNOME Localization in AB'17 Conference

Hi,

The event was very productive and fun.

Event details, including some after-event notes, and photos can be found on the related wiki page: https://wiki.gnome.org/Events/AB17
I have also shared some photos on twitter, and mentioned @gnome: https://twitter.com/muhamm3tkara/status/831427203275558912 (Maybe we can get it retweeted for better visibility?)

Cheers,
Muhammet

I thought it might be useful to tweet / post on social media / spread the word too?

-Bastian