Re: Fwd: Booth at SCALE?

On 02/07/2017 01:06 AM, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
So, SCALE is next month, and I really would like someone to go there.
Outside of FOSDEM, SCALE has been good to us in the past.  I seem
remember Christian going last year.

I'd rather we get a local person, but barring that someone from
California, and barring that I can probably go.  But we'll need to do it
soon otherwise there won't be any good motels...

I will be there again this year, but I'm not sure about which days yet.
I guess I'll be speaking on Sunday.

I would be willing to help man a booth, but I find it too stressful to
prepare for talks and to manage booth details like booth box shipping, etc.

-- Christian