Re: engagement list reboot part deux

On Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 7:49 AM Mario Wenzel <maweki gmail com> wrote:
Sorry again for asking the stupid questions:

The Poll starts with Monday 15:00 and goes on to Monday 20:00 and then 1:00 to 9:00 when it wraps around to Tuesday 15:00. Is there just something wrong with the ordering? Why does it wrap around between 9 and 15?

Yeah, it is kind of wonky isn't it?  It is kind of PST centric, so I was converting from evening of Monday...   So good catch.  I'm not absolutely sure how to convert..

but lets make this formula.. anything in regards 1:00 - 9:00am refers to the previous day, so that would be Sunday evening PST, but Monday morning.. and anything that is morning for PST we keep the same day.

Hopefully that addresses the confusion...

sri

Mario