Engagement team minutes

Here is the minutes of today's meeting since I couldn't put it in etherpad due a datacenter outage.

Attendees: Sri, Zana, Ryan, Jeff, Oliver

LAS GNOME plans are firming up and will be sending to the board soon.

Annual Report:
* Start to wanting to connect people for article.

20th Birthday Celebration:
* Plan to meet with the GUADEC meeting, the plan is to meet next week.

Event page:
Looking for a point person to manage the page.  Support person.  Ryan is volunteering!  Thank you.

Travel boxes in play again.  We have two in Europe, want to use them as traveling distribution centers.  Re-invigorating the event box in the U.S.
Sri will be in Indiana for two weeks and he will try to see if he can find a way to pick up that box and take it back home.

Current vision for the weekly meeting:

We should introduce with new people.  Checkin on the subgroups and our initiatives.  General consenus that this works.
Birthday people should come to the meeting so that we can sing happy birthday.

Sri brought up a topic about how to deal with contributions from the community.  Basically, set up guidelines on how we accept patches into the community.