Re: System76 Reporting for Duty

On Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 1:48 AM, Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Ryan Sipes <ryan system76 com> wrote:

Can you guys get me a login on the ownCloud instance, and I can try and plug this stuff into the calendar? Then we can somehow display that info on a public calendar.

Usually only GNOME Foundation members get an Owncloud account. I think there may have been special instances where people have received access in order to complete a specific task, but you'd have to talk to the memberships / sysadmin team for that.

I saw that there was some discussion about this at last week's engagement team meeting.

It would be easy enough to populate the existing Google calendar. The main question I still have is who would use that information and how? It's not a lot of work, but it would be good to have a better idea of what the goals are.