System76 Reporting for Duty

Hi Guys and Gals!

My name is Ryan Sipes and I am the Community Manager at System76. Lately we've been doing a lot of work around improving Unity7 for HiDPI. Given the most recent news we are now a member of your community! We look forward to working together in order to make GNOME the best desktop environment on the planet (and its apps the best too)!

We have some great channels for spreading news and bringing new folks into the fold to contribute. Let us know where we should start and we'll do it!

Excited to be a part of the GNOME community!
System76 |
Ryan Sipes
COMMUNITY MANAGER
RYAN SYSTEM76 COM