Re: Re: Re: System76 Reporting for Duty

Hi Ryan,

I think that would be a great idea!

Thank You

Biraj Karmakar
Twitter :@birajkarmakar

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 5:21 PM, Ryan Sipes <ryan system76 com> wrote:
Should we spin something like this up at calendar.gnome.org?

http://agendav.org/
System76 |Ryan Sipes
COMMUNITY MANAGER
RYAN SYSTEM76 COM
On Apr 11, 2017 at 3:41 AM, <Bastian Ilso> wrote:

We do have an owncloud instance (cloud.gnome.org) and I think there has been experiments with using it for creating a calendar in there in the past, but I dont know what results came out of it.

-Bastian