Re: System76 Reporting for Duty

Hi Ryan!

Welcome! It's great to have you on board. It would be really good to hear what your interests are and how you'd like to participate. Would one of our meetings be a good time to have that conversation, do you think?

Nuritzi Sanchez <nuritzis stanfordalumni org> wrote:
Is there a calendar I can subscribe to, so I can direct my team (and myself) to attend these meetings?

Nope. We have an Engagement Team google calendar, but we don't really use it. That may be one of the first things you guys want to help us set up ;)

I'm aware of the GNOME calendar [1], which does seem to include Engagement Team meetings, but it is a generic calendar which includes an assortment of GNOME events. Ryan: is this useful to you? Would you prefer a calendar for specific types of events?

Allan

[1] mdnrfqhbsjn37b6sgad089qmak group calendar google com